Best Web Publishing Platform: SiteOnMobi's dotMobi Platform !
Read on to find out who took home gold at this year's ME Awards!
The annual ME Awards ceremony took place at the Royal Garden Hotel in London last night, marking the grand event's eighth year.
They've played host to more than 300 executives from over 100 companies across all sectors of the mobile industry, including apps, augmented reality, games, music, payments, video and beyond.
Some of this year's champions included EA, HotelTonight, InMobi, Somo for Audi, while guests included Bacardi, BBC, ITV, Macmillan, Ministry of Sound and many more.
Katy Phillips, publisher of Mobile Entertainment, said: "As usual the ME Awards generated a huge amount of hype when we announced this year’s categories back in May. We were treated to some truly inspiring entries that really demonstrated the fact that the global mobile content market still buzzes with creativity.
"Because of evolution in the market once again, we felt the need to adapt and diversify our awards. Whilst we still paid tribute to tradition; the operators and handset manufacturers, we felt it was important to shine the light on the mobile companies working with consumer-facing brands too – step forward Best Developer of a Consumer App, Best Mobile Game and Best Mobile Advertising Campaign.
"Technology has developed so much over the last year and consumer experiences on mobile have reached an all-time high. It was important for us to recognise this in and amongst the celebrations.
"Last night we had the opportunity to praise all of our winners and my personal congratulations go out to each and every one of them. Well done!"
And now, the winners are...
- Best Games Publisher Gameloft
- Best Developer of a Consumer App HotelTonight
- Best Developer of an Enterprise App Golden Gekko - Warburtons
- Best Mobile Game EA - Real Racing 3
- Best Video Service Provider Saffron Digital
- Best Music Service Provider Spotify
- Best Gambling Company Betfair
- Best Adult Company Cherry Media
- Best Augmented Reality Campaign Somo - Audi, 'Audi A3'
- Best Social Games Service Provider BoosterMedia
- Best Games Monetisation Service Tapjoy
- Best Cross-Platform Tools Provider Unity Technologies
- Best Payments Service Provider Bango
- Best Web Publishing Platform SiteOnMobi's dotMobi
- Best Advertising Network InMobi
- Best Mobile Advertising Campaign Fetch - eBay, 'From eBay with Love'
- Best Rich Media Ad Platform Amobee PULSE 3D
- Best Marketing Agency Fetch
- Best Market Research Company comScore
- Best PR AgencyDimoso
- Best Recruitment Agency IMR Executive
- Best Device Manufacturer Samsung
- Best Operator O2
- Outstanding achievement to Mobile Entertainment Julia Dimambro