If you want to get good customer responses for your online store, then you should visit siteonmobi as we can offer great tips to increase business earnings. Your goal now is to convert mobile traffic into in-store visits to take advantage of your online presence. By mobiles customers can buy their desired products quickly, locally and more comfortably.
According to stats, 78% of mobile users who searches for local business information result in a purchase. So check our advanced mobile traffic tips, add them to your siteonmobi site via the siteonmobi Web Manager, and see great enhancement in your sales and in-store visits.
- Find Us: Our “Find Us” feature allows customers to find a business with the touch of a button. It links with mobile device GPS and a maps feature, providing customers with a route to your store.
- QR Codes: QR codes can give you several advantages. These codes can be generated by siteonmobi which direct users to specific pages, perhaps a map to find a business, maybe your latest special offer, a menu or a booking request form.
- Click to Call: Call to action or “Click to call” is simple to implement. Most of the visitors of your mobile site will browse your site by their different mobile phones. If you have implemented "Click to Call" in your website then customers can dial your business phone no. just with one touch which will much easier than trying to dial whilst browsing.
- Social Media: Nowadays, everyone use social media sites on daily basis. So by connecting your social media channels to your mobile site, you can promote your daily activities efficiently. Besides this, you can show your mobile website to existing fans and customers. You can publish QR codes, coupons and special offers by social media channels and can get great traffic. siteonmobi makes it easy to connect with Face book, Twitter, Google+, Foursquare and Yelp.
- Coupons: By coupons you can convert your visitors to customers. You can add coupons easily by siteonmobi & can get proven enhancements in sales. Recent statistics forecast that there could be over 125 million adults using digital coupons in the United States by 2016.