The mobile web offers so much more than just searching for and finding information. One specific feature is the QR Code.
For instance for a new product you want to draw extra attention to a specific audience or consumer. If you use a poster, billboard or flyer it's only possible to put so much information on it. But by scanning a QR code (QR2Mobile ) you will be pointed to a mobile website with much more information about the product. This will increase the reach of your advertisement.
(how does a QR code works and how do you automatically point it to a real mobile website?)
A QR Code you can't miss it!
on fresh produce on products on billboards on a promo team
Build-in QR Code generator
It's possible to generate a QR Code for a mobile website that you put on a marketing flyer that you have printed out and on which your will find the QR code, the URL, a image and the mobile website.
Unfortunately marketeers make crucial mistakes with a QR code. An important precondition is that the QR code always has to point to a page that is optimized for mobile devices and tablets. A few examples how to use a QR code the right way :
- - Business card with QR - in case you move all information stays up-to-date
- - Beach club flyer's with QR - their location + map for directions
- - Restaurant QR on a table-mat - newsletter, promotions and social media
- - On a van of a Plummer - have your AC checked for $ 40 ? Scan me or call
- - Bottle of wine - mobile site with a commercial video of the vineyard
- - As advertisement on a car - scan the QR and you can hear the sound of the engine
These are a few of many examples how you can profit from using a QR code. Unfortunately many QR codes point to a desktop PC website instead of a real mobile website.