It is possible to add the "m" to your domain name if you're a customer with No IP.
To make this work please add a CNAME record to your domain name so visitors can be redirected to your mobile website. And please replace the word example.com with your own domain name.
Add the "m" to your domain name
Add to your DNS the following CNAME record:
m.example.com CNAME lb.site.mobi
m.example.com is your mobile website
www.example.com is your PC website
LB in lb.site.mobi stands for Load Balancer of our mobile cloud platform.
DNS Instructions for No Ip
- Log in to your account at No-IP
- On the left side, click Host/Redirects
- Click Manage underneath Host/Redirects
- Click Add for a new entry, or click Modify and skip to step six for an existing entry
- Enter the m, and select your domain name
- Select DNS alias CNAME at the host type
- Enter lb.site.mobi as the Target Host and click Modify
If you're unable to add the CNAME please send this email to the No IP support desk.
Check if the DNS for your mobile site is correct
How can you check yourself if you made the correct settings in your own DNS?
Please continue to read about it on the following page: Check your DNS.
And now continue with Step 3
With the switcher code you create a piece of HTML code to ensure that your visitors automatically get the PC version or the mobile version of your website, depending on the device they use.
Well-known Control Panels
Did it work?
How does it work with ...
Support & Email
I need your help!
You went over the manual a thousand time but it still doesn't make any sense? All you have to do is ask us for help!