- Privacy-Policy - http://siteonmobi.com/privacy-policy
- Refund Policy - http://siteonmobi.com/refund-policy
- Billing Rules - https://www.siteonmobi.com/billingrules (this page)
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions set forth in these pages,
then you may not use any of the Services. If you are already a customer of
SiteOnMobi's and do not agree with the terms and conditions set forth in this
Agreement, you should immediately contact us to cancel your Services.
Contract Types & Billing Cycles
The contract type is specified when creating the site/subscription and can have one of three values also know as status:
• ACTIVE – Active and Auto Renew. The site/subscription will automatically renew
based on the billing cycle when it reaches its initial end date.
• FT – Free Trial. Indicates that the site/subscription is a free trial and no billing will occur
• CANCELLED – A subscription can ONLY be canceled via the on-line client account.
The Billing Cycle is in advance, specified when creating the site/subscription and can have one of three values:
• SEMI - ANNUALLY
Cancellation requests must be made and can only be made via the on-line client account and you will then automatically receive a confirmation email. You can cancel your subscription up to 6 weeks weeks before the renewal date in your client area. If you cancel too late, you will receive an invoice, without exception.
Login at http://crm.siteonmobi.com
- Select menu item "Services - My Services"
- Select the mobile site you want to cancel via the button "View Details"
- Sub-menu "Management Actions - Request Cancellation".
You will then automatically receive a confirmation email. Without receiving this email your service and/or subscription has not yet been canceled. No other avenues of cancellation will be accepted as we require a message-trail regarding cancellations. You will be asked for account username and password information to login at your client area and validate the cancellation request for customer security reasons. All fees paid for service to the point of cancellation are non-refundable. All fees paid for domain registration, domain renewals, website transfers and or other services are non-refundable, without exception. All accounts services, including domain renewals, are setup to auto-renew.
You can cancel your subscription up to 6 weeks weeks before the renewal date in your client area. If you don't pay your invoice, part of an invoice or one or more invoices, we will suspend your account and we will suspend your site/subscription(s) and or mobile website(s).
The message "This site has been suspended" will only go away on all site/subscription(s) and or mobile website(s) if you pay all your outstanding invoices.
Accounts are payable in full at the time of account creation. Accounts for which payment by credit card is selected are subject to suspension if payment cannot be processed at the time of account creation. Any account reaching ten (10) days past due is subject to suspension for non-payment. All renewals must be canceled before the renewal date which is six weeks before the actual renewal date.
All invoicing and payments are automatic and recurring. Our system keeps track of declined credit card charges and we are aware this can happen but excessive decline charges will be charged back to the client at $20.00 for each declined charge. Charge-backs issued for valid fees charges will result in immediate account termination, without prior notice, and without exception and will be forwarded to a collections company.
Suspended service also applies to support. If you fall behind on your payments we will refuse your support request. After you paid your invoices in full you can send in a new support request.
Resellers and Reseller Account
For our resellers the same rules apply. A reseller is responsible for his clients to pay on time. If a reseller falls behind on payment, has one or more outstanding invoices or refuses to pay we reserve the right to suspend the reseller account, the resellers subscription and the resellers access to our systems. All mobile sites and/or subscription will be placed on hold until full payment is received. After 30 days the reseller account will be terminated and mobile sites and/or subscription will become unrestorable.
Cancellations must be requested via the on-line client account indicated above 6 weeks or more prior to the service's renewal date. If a cancellation notice is not received within the required time frame, you will be billed for the next Billing Cycle and are responsible for payment as set forth above.
If a reseller doesn't meet the minimum amount of new mobile websites a year as set forward in the reseller pricing conditions, we have the right to change the reseller to a different plan, cancel the reseller account, privileges, billing cycles and/or pricing and discounts.
SiteOnMobi offers services to white-label resellers, also called dealers or partners. Resellers are responsible for their own contracts with their clients and end users. There's no direct relation between us and the clients of a resellers as long as the resellers pays all invoices before the due date. All services are white-label meaning the reseller sells and offers everything under their own name. SiteOnMobi will offer some tools to achieve this, for example a white label login screen. The reseller is responsible for protecting the client's data. It is up to the reseller to determine sales prices and sales formulas. Resellers can have individual agreements. Such agreements will always be in writing, signed and counter signed as an amendment to the account. If a resellers falls behind on his payments we have the right to cancel the reseller contract, reseller package and reseller access to our platform. Also we have the right to suspend all the reseller's services, contact the end-users directly, cancel and terminate services or transfer the portfolio to SiteOnMobi directly or another reseller. If a resellers refuses to pay, the reseller will lose all rights.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall SiteOnMobi, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and all third party service providers, be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever as a result from but not limited to your late payment, suspended service(s), revoked reseller rights, including any that may result from
- the accuracy, completeness, or content of any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to this site,
- the services found at this site or any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to this site,
- the accuracy, completeness, or content of this site,
- any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all content, personal information, financial information or other information and data stored therein,
- any interruption or cessation of services to or from this site or any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to this site,
- any viruses, worms, bugs, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or from this site or any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to this site,
- any user content or content that is defamatory, harassing, abusive, harmful to minors or any protected class, pornographic, .x-rated., obscene or otherwise objectionable, and/or
- personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever,
- any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of this site or the services found at this site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal or equitable theory, and whether or not SiteOnMobi is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- third-party conduct of any nature whatsoever,
We cannot guarantee continuous service, service at any particular time, integrity of data, information or content stored or transmitted via the Internet. We will not be liable for any unauthorized access to, or any corruption, erasure, theft, destruction, alteration or inadvertent disclosure of, data, information or content transmitted, received or stored on its system.
In addition, you specifically acknowledge and agree that in no event shall SiteOnMobi's total aggregate liability exceed the total amount paid by you for the particular services that are the subject of the cause of action.
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this site or the services found at this site.
If you decide not to pay your invoice, SiteOnMobi may terminate any service at any time by providing notice to the client or reseller via email. Should SiteOnMobi terminate this Agreement for any reason any prepaid fees will not be refunded. SiteOnMobi is not responsible for any damages or losses as a result of suspension or termination for non-payment of your account. In addition, we reserve the right to refuse to re-activate your Services until any and all outstanding invoice(s) have been paid in full. We also reserve the right to change your previous reseller plan to a new subscription and new reseller plan based on the current pricing. In other words you can lose grandfather rights or Retired packages and services levels.
Chargebacks, Reversals, and Retrievals
If SiteOnMobi receives a chargeback or payment dispute from a credit card company, bank, or Paypal, your Services may be suspended without notice. A $50 chargeback fee (issued to recoup mandatory fees passed on to SiteOnMobi by the credit card company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s), must be paid in full before service is restored. Instead of issuing a chargeback, please contact SiteOnMobi's billing team to address any billing issues.
If SiteOnMobi appeals a chargeback or other payment dispute and wins the dispute or appeal, the funds will likely be returned to SiteOnMobi by the credit card company or bank. Any double payment resulting from this process will be applied to client's account in the form of a service credit.
Pricing of mobile websites, domains and/or services are subject to change without notice.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, then you may not use any of the Services. If you are already a customer of SiteOnMobi's and do not agree with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, you should immediately contact SiteOnMobi via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your Services.
To summarize (and in no way meant as a replacement all the above) in plain English:
- - Pay your invoice on time before the due date.
- - We will suspend all subscriptions if your don't pay on time.
- - We will revoke your reseller rights.
- - We won't answer any support tickets or calls.
- - We will charge late fees.
- - We're not a bank and cannot grant you unlimited credit.